[AccessD] Zoho Access Migration Plugin

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 12 17:15:45 CDT 2009

Well... If I just hand that to you on a plate how does that invalidate the issue that it is html
that is the root problem.  It doesn't matter to me whether it is a browser or a custom built
rendering engine, it is still trying to interpret HTML.  How it is rendered will STILL BE DIFFERENT
depending on who receives the email and what is used to render the HTML.