[AccessD] FW: AW #11.06 - Working with apassword-protected database

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 13 16:21:46 CDT 2009

Thanks Max.

I think I'd subscribed to that before Access 2000,
and had this well-oiled and fed it nox until 2007.

This Ribbon XML is not a simpler system optimized for
efficiency and discoverability for the developer in any way.

M-MMPH!! <Oliver Hardy staring out at the audience>

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com