[AccessD] Friday OT: 10 ways to indicate you are a geek

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Aug 12 04:53:39 CDT 2009

Hi all

Do such ten commandments exists?

Some personal observations:

1. When I go swimming and pick a cloak box, my favourites are no. 128 and 256 (no explanation should be needed).

2. When driving, I try to find patterns and rules for the numbers on the license plates of the cars that pass.

You see, that's only two, so I'm not a geek(?) - I guess five are more should describe your behaving to make you a geek.
If eight more exists, we can feed stuff to Susan for a new article.

I don't think collection of something qualifies. People collect the strangest things, and collecting CPU models doesn't make you more a geek than one collecting ballpens or Miles Davis records. Not that I collect CPU models but some do.

/gustav