[AccessD] Friday OT: 10 ways to indicate you are a geek

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Fri Aug 14 02:03:36 CDT 2009

That's cool, David.

But I must say that this and the earlier examples do not really hit on what
I usually understand "geek" to mean.

I normally think of an obsession with technology, which does not necessarily
equate with having a mathematical mind.

Anyway, the key question is...  Is your pastime more or less dangerous than
texting while driving?

Regards
Steve