[AccessD] Friday OT: 10 ways to indicate you are a geek

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Aug 14 03:17:50 CDT 2009

<<<
I normally think of an obsession with technology,
which does not necessarily equate with having
a mathematical mind.

Yes.

As an example of such an obsession, given two opportunities:

(1). Dating with a girl-/boy-friend;
(2). Investigating applications of Fibonacci Numbers
(http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FibonacciNumber.html) using computer
programming,

real geek will certainly select the second option, neglecting the first one
allowing them to (often subconsciously) investigate, practice, perceive,
feel, admire, ... the harmony of Fibonacci numbers' applications in real
life :)

--
Shamil