[AccessD] Friday OT: 10 ways to indicate you are a geek

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Aug 14 12:49:16 CDT 2009

<<<
One man's meat is another man's poison.

Yes. :)

<<<
The baby is used to seeing facial features of
those around him/her and find difficulty later
in life when they encounter people of different
races and cultures - particularly those with
dissimilar facial features.

No. IMO men's facial and bodily beauty perception as well as their
cultural/behavioral foundations are not dependent on their childhood
experiences - latter are still mainly different for different races and
cultures as you noted but beauty perception is absolute I
believe/feel/experience...

Well, as you also noted and I agreed "one man's meat is another man's
poison" :) - I mean there should exist individual for every human being
races' and cultures' independent face and body proportions/"templates",
which attract one man and detract the other one and vice versa...

And of course those "face and body proportions/templates" change(/get
extended/enriched) with men getting through their lives obtaining new
experiences, understanding differences in some foundations of other cultures
and races compared with the ones they get on birth...

<<<
But, that said, we could all, probably, find
consensus in saying "She is pretty" or
"he is handsome".

Yes, if we use the same "templates" or we're ready to constructively
adjust/extend the set of each other "templates"...

--
Shamil