[AccessD] Get Computer Name

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Aug 16 08:51:24 CDT 2009

Exactly - and if it is in the  BE and you have automatic relinking code, you can pick the
application up and move it to another machine with no problems.

I have never come across a situation where a registry entry is preferable to storing data
locally with the application - The same goes for using the AppData  path - it just makes it
harder to backup or move an application.

--
Stuart