[AccessD] A Matter of Killing

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Aug 16 16:08:03 CDT 2009

That's what I frequently use -  but only where I am sure that the user will be able to delete
the old file.

If for some reason the file can't be deleted - in use, set as ReadOnly or the user doesn't
have suitable permissions on the file or directory,  you may be still left with old file and not
realise it.

Where there are these possibilities, you need to set up a full error trap and only Resume
Next if the file doesn't exist.  If you get any other error you need to advise the user
accordingly.

In your case you are using  gstrBackEndPath.  Could two people try to work with  the same
file at the same time?

--
Stuart