[AccessD] Extract Data from MDB

Collins, Darryl Darryl.Collins at anz.com
Wed Aug 19 18:48:00 CDT 2009

Jason,

Would just pulling the data you need in Excel as a fixed recordset work
for you?  I could be updated as often as you wanted and would not
involve locking the .mdb at all.

I have code that can do that if you are interested.  The demo code comes
in two flavours. You can have Excel doing all the pulling, or Access
doing all the pushing. Up to you.

Cheers
Darryl