[AccessD] Document a database

accma at sympatico.ca accma at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 21 14:02:46 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a few access database at work that I've build up over the years.  I'm the only person with higher-lever knowledge of access in the company.

I never did proper documentation of those db (location, interaction, security, etc).  I'm starting to get worried that if something happens to me or if I leave, they won't be able to maintain the db.  So, I would like to start the documentation for those dbs.

I was wondering how I should go about doing this documentation... using template, using software, ...?

Thanks!

Annie