[AccessD] OT: It may be time to stop hating Microsoft.

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:33:02 CDT 2009

Not being argumentative or anything, but I have WGA installed on all my
machines and all those at work. I have never experienced any problems
whatsoever over the years it has been installed. Never any whatsoever.  Once
installed, I have never heard a peep out of it.  All my updates are
auto-downloaded and user requested options.

It has never reported any bad software good, bad or indifferent on any of
the machines.

Max