[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: OT: It may be time to stop hating Microsoft.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 26 08:29:02 CDT 2009

Yea!

And for my money Microsoft should open up WGA to us developers so that we can inspect for pirated
copies of our software.  Imagine writing applications where we sell licenses and WGA automatically
checks for the validity of licenses for our software as well as licenses for Microsoft's software.
That would be radical.

8)