[AccessD] OT: Elevator Speech

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Wed Aug 26 11:38:31 CDT 2009

For everyone who is a self-employed developer - my question is, how do
you describe what you do?  My business has traditionally been word of
mouth, but recently I have found myself needing to market.  At the
techie events they have no problem knowing what I do - but to the small
business owner I've been struggling - any insights on how to describe
database development in 30 seconds to the lay person you want as a
client is welcome.

Thank you,

Jennifer Gross
(805) 480-1921
databasics
Helping businesses effectively manage and utilize their information.