[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 78, Issue 52

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:55:49 CDT 2009

I know, I know, I can't help it - these things just pop into my
mind...hehehe.

I feel bad today - I think I destroyed too many brain cells last night.
Can't event remember how I got home, let alone coming home.  I can remember
drinking and dancing in the pub and then I woke up in bed.  The bit in
between is missing...
I popped around the pub again at lunch time to see if anybody had handed any
brain cells in, but nothing doing.  Had a couple of pints to see if that
would help - yep, it sure did.

Now, to do something to eat - a nice salad perhaps.

With a bottle of wine, of course.  A nice German Hock is my favourite.

Max