[AccessD] Another Pair of Eyes Needed

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:22:50 CDT 2009

I am in the process of enhancing an app that I have worked on here and there
over the last few years (a few weeks here and there). I inherited this app
when its original developer got a full-time job and no longer had the time
to work on it. That's the background.
Now for the puzzle. There's a form called Issue List that I have not touched
at all, to my recollection. Yet in the former version, the form works, while
in the new version it doesn't. Somehow the form has suddenly become
un-updatable. The underlying queries are identical in both versions, and so
far as I can tell, so is the code behind the form.

I've tossed way too many hours at this problem. I need a fresh pair of eyes.
I would send you both versions of the FE and the BE, and supply a little
read-me that tells you what to do to experience the working form and the
non-working form.

I'm not asking for the world, just a quick glance at the two versions of the
FE. All I have to offer in exchange is eternal gratitude. Any volunteers? If
you've got a spare hour and are interested, please email me off-list and
I'll send you the code and data.

Thanks,
Arthur the Mystified