[AccessD] NZ question

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Aug 31 14:18:38 CDT 2009

Hi Chester,

I've found that Date() is not reliable from one PC to another.

Use this function instead:
Public Function CurrentDate() As Date

    CurrentDate = CDate(DatePart("m", Now()) & "/" & DatePart("d", Now()) &
"/" & DatePart("yyyy", Now()))

End Function

Then use:
End_Allocations_Calc: NZ([End_Manual_Allocation_Factors],CurrentDate)

Good Luck!
Dan