[AccessD] Import errors from Excel

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 7 15:59:27 CST 2009

The simplest way to address that is to create an Import/Export spec for the Excel worksheet and make sure that column is specified as text.  Otherwise, unless you are importing into an existing table, Access will use the imputed datatype of the first value in that column to decide how to handle it.

Charlotte Foust