[AccessD] Access 2007 Password Cracker

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Thu Dec 10 22:18:07 CST 2009

I only needed to do this once. I found a  service on the Internet that
broke the password for a fixed price. There were lots of software
packages, but I could not tell if it would work before I purchased. I
do not remember who I got to crack the password. It was over 5 years
and 3 computers ago, but I was happy with the results.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2009, at 9:15 PM, "Reuben Cummings" <accessd at gfconsultants.com