[AccessD] A call to the helpdesk

Collins, Darryl Darryl.Collins at anz.com
Mon Dec 14 16:35:44 CST 2009

"She had been playing with her system settings"

Hahahaha!  And this is often the source of the problem.
Years and years ago I was stuffing around with the OS Language setting
at work and changed it from English to something else thinking it would
be amusing and simple to change back.
Naturally I overlooked the (obvious) fact that I couldn't change it back
again as I could no longer read the menus or instructions on the screen.
Hmmmm... Tech support at work were NOT impressed ;)

Laaah de daaah... Who?  Me???......