[AccessD] Try this one again

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Dec 21 13:35:33 CST 2009

...and if you need to provide user editing of the report contents you can
insert an rtf control (I use Leban's freebie) and let the user edit the
verbiage before printing/distributing ...access reports provide a great deal
more control over the formatting and layout of your end product than Word
will provide without a lot of work.

William