[AccessD] Acronis Backup Software

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:33:14 CST 2009

Hello -

Does anyone have experience with Acronis Backup software installed on
Windows Small Business Server 2008?  I tried installing a trial version of
'Acronis Backup and Recover 10 Server for Windows'  and had alot of trouble
with it.  I've uninstalled that and am now installing the trial for the
'Advanced Service SBS Edition' and am a little appalled at how HUGE it is.
It took an hour to download the installation file, and the install itself is
going to take a good half hour.  I'm wondering if any of you have used it
and if it's worth the trouble.  I've been using, sort-of-successfully,
Casper to do my backups, and this is a monster compared to that!

Janet Erbach
IT Administrator
Natural Healthy Concepts
www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com