[AccessD] Access security

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 08:27:56 CST 2009

Hi Susan,

Well as you know I am a big fan of TrueCrypt, so that would always be  my
first option.

Additional to that I would say 1) Use and MDE 2) use Access encryption on
the BE (may slow some DBs down but I have never noticed it) and password
protect the FE and the BE. 3)use  your  OWN library which is not stored in
the same location and contains some code which is frequently required by
your program (mde).

All the additional stuff above is crackable.  The TrueCrypt is not crackable
- at all!

Max