[AccessD] LearnDevNow - Any one used their onlinetraining???

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 23 18:41:34 CST 2009

I'm sure others on AccessD have seen the LearnDevNow site.
Has anyone ever used this particular training provider???? It's a one year
subscription to a number of video courses. It is streaming only - no
downloads. Ken Getz is a participant.

Here is part of the email I received

Need to learn .NET technologies like SharePoint, SQL Server or Visual
Studio? Don't miss our lowest price ever on the LearnDevNow online learning
library. A one-year subscription is regularly $349 - but if you subscribe
before the end of the year, you'll pay JUST $99!

- 2,500 practical training videos
- 1,150+ hours of learning
- Future training courses included free (Coming soon: Visual Studio 2010)
- Microsoft MVP and expert instructors
- 100% money-back guarantee

NOW JUST $99 PER YEAR THRU 12/31/09

Courses include  C#,ASP.Net, Sharepoint  etc....

Jack