[AccessD] OT: Merry Christmas

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Dec 25 12:50:12 CST 2009

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year for all of you!

I wonder, can I get with EurRail pass from Helsinki, Finland to Paris,
France in 10 days travelling by train not more  than 4 hours every day?:

Finland -> Sweden -> Denmark -> the Netherlands (or Germany) -> Belgium ->
[Luxemburg ->] France

http://www.eurail.com/eurail-global-pass?currency=eur

Did anybody try to make such a trip?
Where one can get advised how to plan such a trip?

Thank you.

--
Shamil