[AccessD] A2007 Properties during runtime

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Dec 29 14:27:37 CST 2009

If you mean showing the properties sheet *AT* runtime, in a full MS Access installation then all you need is...

    Combo3.SetFocus
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdProperties

But if you are talking about displaying the properties sheet while running an application in the runtime environment (i.e. MS Access not installed) then I don't know how to do that.

Lambert