[AccessD] Remote compact and repair using A3K

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 05:01:56 CST 2009

You are joking.  I was just reading about Port Moseby on the internet.  What
a coincidence is that or what?

Do not take this the wrong way, but it has a fearsome reputation with the
Rascals (!) etc and is rated the "worst" place to live on earth via
wikepedia.  Is that right, I would love to hear from somebody actually
there.

Max