[AccessD] SQL concatenation

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:55:50 CST 2009

Here's my best advice, drop in a Debug.Print statement so VBA will print the
evaluated statement in the Immediate window. Then, cut and paste the
evaluated statement from the Immediate window into a SQL window -- for some
reason, the SQL window gives more specific and helpful error messages.

Susan H.