[AccessD] Is it cold enough for ya? Haha...

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Feb 6 11:43:49 CST 2009

In Minnesota, sooner or later it all gets hit by a tornado.  And even if you
had a solid steel box for a house, it will still get picked up and carried a
Km or so, and badly dented when it drops back down to the ground.  That
Wizard of Oz stuff is a Good day!

So, we build to survive for a while, and pay insurance for when it doesn't.

Also in Minnesota, there are no wooden roof tiles - wouldn't last for a
single winter!

Dan