[AccessD] OT: I'm old

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:10:03 CST 2009

I tried that once and as I recall it didn't work right for me and I
ended up moving it back. I think something wouldn't allow it to
function properly as a CD drive when I did that. I get conflicts all
the time with the USB drive devices flash drives and cameras and
memory card readers. Some less than bright person here at work has
decided that the F: drive is everyones personal network space. So that
always gets in the way of other stuff.

GK