[AccessD] Calling an AfterUpdate evnte proc. of a combo

philippe pons phpons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:30:11 CST 2009

Hi Andy,

should the name of the cbo be cboSelChap, I can call cboSelChap_AfterUpdate.

but if I pass this cbo to a procedure, like

call myProc(me.cboSelChap)

I think I can't do the following:

Sub myProc(ByRef cbo as ComboBox)
   Call cbo_AfterUpdate

This won't work, and I try to find the correct syntax, if any.

I need to have only one pric that handles several combo.

Thansk's for your answer,
Phiippe