[AccessD] Import Bad data?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:19:32 CST 2009

The data is in an Informix database.  I only have a link to the table.  If I had this exported to text by the DBA...I could easily deal with it...even as a 2 gig text file.

The problem was anytime I would reference the table/field in a query or vba...access would crash when it reached this record...I was looking for a way to determine a bad record, skip it...and keep going.  I used a slightly manual process to isolate the bad records.  This instance has been resolved...but by a manual process.  Original question was still how to avoid the crash.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte