[AccessD] IMPORT THE FORM

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:17:42 CST 2009

That is good to hear.  I started smoking at the age of 55 - really!  I
stopped a year ago last week - really!  Why I ever started heaven knows but
I am no better off  - the divorce lawyers just hold their hands out
(bastards!).

I do not drink TOO much, but sometimes I do.  Maybe once or twice a week but
never daily and don't need it, just like it.  Not like cigs - there were
bloody addictive.  They are drugs no doubt about it.  Should be outlawed -
ha!  See what you're doing to me!  I am dropping into the Western
Lingo...<g>

> I am thrilled that "it is working GREAT"!  That is what I work for.
Me too.  The best kick I get at work is when I hear "thanks Max that's
really great".

So are you.
Max