[AccessD] USING CLSMSGDEMO

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:01:17 CST 2009

JC,

If I might make a small suggestion... As I once wrote about relational
databases, the UPDATE statement is destructive -- you lose the previous
value (unless you preserve it in an audit trail or alternatively use Point
In Time Architecture). In a similar vein, your re-use of the same form, in
each lecture adding new code, destroys the previous version. I wish that in
each new lesson, you open the original form as immediately Save As
<formName> + increment. Then we students end up with many forms which trace
the history of this lecture series.

I am doing this manually because I want to preserve the step-by-step history
of your lecture series.

Just a thought.