[AccessD] Colby teaches Classes on Classes

Kevin thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 14 18:42:46 CST 2009

Mr. C,

I found your threads on classes well into the lecture series so I am behind.

In trying to catch up I tried going to your website to see if you had the
information loaded there.

For the past couple of days I get an error when I try to access
http://www.colbyconsulting.com/

It says:
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable.  Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to teach,
Kevin