[AccessD] Record Count Problem

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Feb 17 08:41:52 CST 2009

...I understand that Max ...the question is, without the movelast, what is a
stand-alone recordcount actually counting ...does recordcount return a 1 or
zero if a record has not been accessed ...I always go to the last record so
I can't say yes or no ...but if records are there but have not been accessed
as yet, will recordcount return a zero value?

William