[AccessD] Form Resizing Slow in A2K7

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:23:46 CST 2009

Hi Rocky,

I don't know if this will help but you might want to look into it. A friend
of mine was having some performance issues with 2007 that he did not have
with 2003. He installed this patch and one specific routine went from 21 min
48 sec to 3 min 37 sec. He is convinced that even though 2003 is still
faster  his client (who requested 2007) was much happier.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960307

I did install it in mine, it doesn't appear to cause any problems but I
don't use 2007 except for testing so didn't run any time tests of my own.

HTH

Bill