[AccessD] form resizing code

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 18 10:23:16 CST 2009

I've been using the form resizing code from ADH for 10 years -- starting
with A97 through A2007.   I have databases that are transferred to and from
a variety of computers with a wide range of monitor size, so the resizing
really makes a difference.

Lately, I've seen more and more problems with continuous forms getting
"scrambled".  If I switch to datasheet view and then back to form view, the
screen is displayed normally, but it's not an ideal solution.   It doesn't
happen with all continuous forms or on all monitors, but happens enough that
I'd like to fix it.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the screen
dimensions and/or resolution, but don't really have any understanding of it.

Does anyone have suggestions for resizing code that works well with a wide
variety of monitor size/resolution?

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson
St Louis, MO