[AccessD] Find First in an Array?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 19 06:48:34 CST 2009

Rocky,

A table may or may not be "noticeably slower" however you have already said that you had issues.
Once you cache the data, getting data out of a cache structure will be 100 to 1000 times faster.
Remember that a table is NOT cached (though a disconnected ADO recordset is I guess).  DAO requires
a trip to the disk OVER THE NETWORK (if any).

As for going back to the beginning, please do but do not let it stop you from implementing what I
will build for you.  Just remember that a class object is just like any other object in Access (cbo,
recordset, query) it is just a tool that anyone can use once built.

I will do the building for this instance.