[AccessD] Find First in an Array?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 19 19:22:36 CST 2009

Code reviews?  OMG!

But yea, best practices is a learned skill.  I can't tell you the times (when I was learning to
program) that I would do whatever just to make it work, rather than do it right.  Then it was
refactoring because...  There are just so many times when "the right way" takes 10% longer than the
easy way, but refactoring the easy way takes 50% longer than the right way.