[AccessD] ADODB.recordset Scope Question

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:30:41 CST 2009

Thanks Stuart....

Another question re ADODB.recordeset

When trying to set a filter on a recordset, I am having problems :

rs.filter = "(FormReport_ID=3) AND (Role_ID=2 OR Role_ID=3 OR Role_ID=7) AND
([View]=1)"

I get the message: 3001 Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of
acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another

The filter string - as far as I can determine - is an acceptable where
clause in an SQL query...

So, do you have certain limitations to what you can place in a filter
statement??

Regards
Borge