[AccessD] Nice shopping for you!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:33:27 CST 2009

Sorry everybody. My hotmail account got hacked into I think. This did
show up in my SENT MAIL there although I can assure you it was not of
my creation.  And I don't use that account all that often. Someone on
the OT list tipped me that they had received it and asked if it was
really from me.

Not sure how it got through to the AccessD list. All the lists put it
on hold for moderator approval. Maybe one of the Moderators - maybe
even ME - mistakenly approved it to go through to the list members.

I have updated my hotmail password. Gmail too for that matter. Grrrr.
Sorry everybody!

GK