[AccessD] Find First in an Array?

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Feb 20 18:22:59 CST 2009

True.  If I could get the users to put that language database somewhere
where the program could find it.  Have to keep in mind my users - low tech -
don't know a folder from their elbow - have to have foolproof install or I'm
on the phone trying to explain where the any key is.

So, even though from a technical standpoint, you're right about separating
the language db, from a Rolaids standpoint, I think I'd prefer to leave it
in the front end.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334