[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:38:31 CST 2009

Yep!  Which is why I do lateral programming.

Takes one away from the trees and forest and goes back to "What are we
actually trying to do here.."

Lies me down.  Has me a drinkie poo or two.  Closes eyes and thinks of
problem.

Works for me - smile!

Max
Ps I am still going to follow JC's Master Class on Class Objects once the
posting have finished and I can get a good run at it - JC?