[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited -Now Tag is the Answer

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Tue Feb 24 16:58:08 CST 2009

Not quite.

1.  Need to have multiple values for a single value property for the
controls.

2.  There is a generic property (limited to 2048 characters, by the
way), which can be used for anything...and can be used by anything.  But
using it for multiple purposes gets to be very hairy!

3.  It took me less then 30 minutes to build a completely new system
that does the same thing, just as fast, and it is event enabled (ie,
changing the language on the fly updates ALL visible forms (and I'm
assuming reports...) to the new language.  Something you can't do as
easily with the Tag.

I'm not saying that using the .Tag property would be bad.  I just think
a class/collection method is better.

Drew