[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited -Now Tag is the Answer

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Feb 24 17:45:33 CST 2009

...no jc, lets not ...I've never used tags nor written classes for any of my
apps ...I have zero problem in limiting the use to translations ...and for
my needs they will work just fine and the user interface is great (Drew
obviously has not seen max's zip).

...now if I ever become a class addict and can read your code half as easily
as I can read max's, then I may well revisit the translations ...but for
today, max's simple dao and tags work best for me ...if that makes me a
nubee in your eyes, so be it :)

William ...nubee extraordinaire!