[AccessD] Max's Tag solution

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:03:28 CST 2009

Yes, agree on both accounts.  I had problems getting split() to work in A2k7
but I cut=n=pasted Stuarts example and that works ok, so it must have been
me!
I also agree about the delimiter.  I would normally use the pipe "|" but I
wanted to make it visible in the EXAMPLE I was posting to Rocky.  It could
then be changed when all the code was tightened up following these and other
suggestions from the List.  We are doing well so far, great responses and
tons of different ways of looking at the same problem.

Hover, I *think* the "best" all round answer in my opinion will be the
Classes regardless of the "cleverness" of direct text storage, but I have
one or two other alternatives which I will throw at the List for comments
etc.  A good learning curve for me.  Won't get a lot of time on here until
the Weekend though.

Max
Laugh more than cry.  Smile more than frown.  Be generous in  spirit.  And
always stand your round in the pub!