[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited -Now Tag is the Answer

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 25 07:15:00 CST 2009

Max,

Forms also have custom properties IIRC, and that would be the place to do what you are thinking of
doing.  The form's custom properties work beautifully, and you could use the form's properties
custom properties to store the info about controls on that form.

It was about 10 years ago when I last looked at them but I remember thinking what a cool tool.  They
are "well hidden" and so you can place security info in them (what I was using them for) and make it
almost impossible for a hacker to find.

IIRC they do have the issue of having to be set in design and then saved to make them "permanent"
but if you have that ability then there they are.

Keep thinking laterally!