[AccessD] Apologies guys - was Tags.

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Feb 25 08:53:53 CST 2009

...I no longer wonder about jc ...I take him in small doses and well
appreciate the key role he plays here.
...like everyone else, I sorely missed his presence
...and iirc it was a war thread just like this one that sent him off into
the nether for so long
...would really hate to see that happen again ...I learn too much from his
posts ...even when he's wrong :)

William