[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The SolutionRevisited - Now Tag is the Answer

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 25 08:59:53 CST 2009

Hi Max,

Thank you.

Sorry for some following off-topic guys.

I have been Finland for several days, and I have got DANUBE's (http://www.danube.com/) Certified SCRUMMaster training: I ilked it, and it was an "eye opener" in some of the areas of agile software development...

I also liked the foods, walking around Helsinki downtown, which is in some places very much alike to St.Petersburg's architecture, clear water and fresh air and a rather comfortavle Radisson SAS Royal Hotel staying: would I have had been more wealthy I would have been going travelling much more often to Finland, and the West Europe (and the States and Canada and Australia... :) (never been in the latter two)) - just to experience the difference of the living environment :)

It's so easy to get to Finland from here these days provided one have Shengen Visa: by own car, by express bus, train etc. even by taxi - still it's the other world with much more comfortable living envionment and much more user-friendly common atmosphere... (Making very big money one can create such a good living environmnet here also these days but that would be isolated one, and of course no one with even huge money can create such an "user-friendly" atmosphere as in Finland (I'm not afraid on snow and frost you know :)) - creating the latter needs "mind shift" of several generations...

Based on my new SCRUM experience I'm thinking to propose to develop a sample SCRUM-process driven small (half to one man/month) non-profit/open-source project here, I'm not committing for that activity yet, and I'm not asking volunteers to commit (there will be needed 7+/-2 developers) - I will try to prepare to it, hopefully soon - that project experience and results can be published on AccessD...

Maybe it's time to start an AccessD-SCRUM discussion list?

Thank you.

--
Shamil