[AccessD] Class costs & benefits

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 25 09:47:31 CST 2009

 From Rocky's email I thought that perhaps a thread on what the costs and benefits are for classes.

Jim made a statement that he felt that "Access has no implementation inheritance and since
inheritance really is the whole point of using classes, I think they are more or less a waste in
Access".

So what are your feelings and opinions about classes?

I will promise to treat every opinion as valid and not go into rant mode.  ;)

In fact I will promise to not respond to any message unless the author specifically asks me to for
some reason.